ET630 Agenda Class 4PM
- CSS Practice
- Try to create something interesting with CSS.
- If you are at the basic level, just try to create a couple of
pages with interesting styling (CSS Styling) and some bordered areas
(CSS Box Model). For example, get paragraphs indented and spaced the
way you want.
- If you are already comfortable with basic styling, try to
create pages with different layouts, perhaps playing with:
- Put your practice work online (using your Loyola Web space or any other Web space)
- Exit Ticket
- Send an email to the class list (email@example.com)
with the subject "Exit Ticket"
- This email should contain a link to your most interesting CSS
page that you developed while playing
- This page can be something you developed just to play with the
features, or it can be something you plan to use for your Web Site
- Work Time
This page was prepared by: David
M. Marcovitz, Ph.D.
Last updated: June 26, 2012
[Loyola University Maryland
| School of