ET680 Class #3 - In Person
Announcements and Questions
- Planning Papers will be returned as soon as possible
- Class Schedule
- April 3 - no class (Spring Break) - Happy Passover and
- April 10 - virtual class
- April 11 - Funding Paper Due
- April 17 - in-person class (last one)
- April 24 - in-person to discuss internship (cohort only:
not part of ET680); class is virtual
- April 24 - Issue Paper Due
Paper Due April 11 - more discussion at end of class
iPod Return and Report
- Report: What did you do with it?
Discussion: What Is the Role of the Technology Leader?
Educational Technology Organizations
- Personal Backups
- School-Wide Backups
- Server Backups
- Power Strips, Surge Protectors, and UPSs
Technology Leader Issues
- You will be assigned a group and a topic.
- Find your group and connect with your group in person
- Go to the Google Doc for your group
- Together with your group, create a brief statement about your
- One paragraph about why that issue is important
- A list of the policy and procedural concerns around that
- Present to the class
- Who has formed groups (not required)?
- Who would like to be in a group but does not have a partner?
- What interesting grant opportunities have you found?
- Have you found any grants for which you really might apply
- Questions, Comments, Concerns
Return to ET680 home page.
Send email to Dr. Marcovitz at email@example.com.
Send email to the class (enrolled students only) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 16, 2012