Agenda: Last Class
ET 690 Educational Technology Seminar
"It is better to debate a question without settling it
than to settle a question without debating it." --Joseph
- Questions and Announcements
- Thanks to everyone for bringing snacks
- Return Burbules & Callister Papers (done via Moodle)
- Hand in Final Papers electronically and Debate Materials either electronically or on paper
- Instructor Evaluations
- Resolved: Children should be allowed to bring their own devices to school.
- Pro: Cheryl, Sarah, and Teresa
- Con: Mandy, Ashley, Liz
- Resolved: Technology has a strong negative impact on society.
- Pro: Matt, Amy, Jess
- Con: Natalie, Sam, Lisa
- Hand in Debate Materials
Return to ET690 Home Page.
This page was prepared by Dr.
David M. Marcovitz.
Last Updated: July 10, 2013