Agenda: Last Class
ET 690 Educational Technology Seminar
"It is better to debate a question without settling it
than to settle a question without debating it." --Joseph
- Questions and Announcements
- Thanks to everyone for bringing snacks
- Morozov Papers were returned via Moodle
- Hand in Final Papers electronically and Debate Materials either electronically (preferred) or on paper
- Instructor Evaluations
- Resolved: Technology has a positive influence on social interaction.
- Pro: Karyn, Leah
- Con: Patty, Steve
- Resolved: Children should be allowed to bring their own devices to school.
- Pro: Ibby, Wes, Kate Miller
- Con: Mollie, Stacey, Kate Mason
- Hand in Debate Materials
Return to ET690 Home Page.
This page was prepared by Dr.
David M. Marcovitz.
Last Updated: December 6, 2013