Agenda: Last Class
ET 690 Educational Technology Seminar
"It is better to debate a question without settling it
than to settle a question without debating it." --Joseph
- Questions and Announcements
- Thanks to everyone for bringing snacks
- Return Burbules & Callister Papers (done via Moodle)
- Hand in Final Papers electronically and Debate Materials either electronically or on paper
- Instructor Evaluations
- Resolved: K-12 students should have unfiltered access to the Internet while in school.
- Pro: Sarah, Monica, and Leslie
- Con: Keith and Steve
- Hand in Debate Materials
Return to ET690 Home Page.
This page was prepared by Dr.
David M. Marcovitz.
Last Updated: November 18, 2011