There are currently no reported emergencies at Loyola
For emergency assistance
Contact campus police at 410-617-5911
Wednesday, Nov. 11
Parking restrictions on Cold Spring Lane beginning Nov. 12
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation will be repairing and reconstructing the sidewalk on the south side of Cold Spring Lane between Charles Street and Millbrook Road beginning Thursday, Nov. 12. The city anticipates repair work will last approximately four weeks. During this time there will be considerable disruption to parking and traffic along this block of Cold Spring Lane. Please be mindful of the following:
- Parking will not be permitted along either side of Cold Spring Lane between Charles Street and Millbrook Road.
- Periodic lane closures will cause significant traffic delays; at least one westbound and one eastbound lane will remain open at all times.
- The four-week work timetable is subject to change.
- Jenkins Lot will remain open.
- Shuttle service could experience delays during peak traffic hours.
The Loyola community will be notified through PM_Evergreen and Loyola Today of any updates or changes to the scope of work or work timetable.
Alternative street parking options:
- Along Charles Street north of Cold Spring Lane, during permitted hours displayed on street signage.
- Reminder: Parking in neighborhoods surrounding Loyola’s campus is strictly prohibited.
Alternative parking options available through Loyola:
- Students and employees can register their vehicle and obtain a temporary satellite lot parking pass from Student Administrative Services (Maryland Hall, room 140).
- Satellite lots are located at 5104 York Road (Public Safety building) and at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen.
- Ennis Parallel to/from Charles Street (for Millbrook Road access to Butler Lot and surrounding facilities, Boulder Garden Cafe, Ignatius House, Armiger House).
- Northern Parkway (for eastbound or westbound travel in the area).
Thank you for your patience while Baltimore City is working on this project. If you have questions about parking or shuttle service, please contact Christian Marriott at 410-617-5552.
This page will be updated with alerts and emergency information during incidents that affect the Loyola University Maryland community. Students, parents, faculty, staff, and administrators are encouraged to sign up for text alerts through e2Campus, connect with Loyola on Facebook, and follow Loyola on Twitter for immediate information during an emergency.
For information about security and fire safety at Loyola please read the Annual Security and Fire Report (Clery Act).