Introduction to Sitecore
This course provides an overview of the basics of using Sitecore, Loyola's content management system. It provides the necessary skills to edit a page, publish a page, and add images and links. All new Sitecore content owners must attend this course before receiving access to edit a Loyola website.
- Thursday, July 6: 1:30 - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 11: 10:30 a.m. - noon
- Wednesday, July 19: 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 24: 9 - 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 1: 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 11: 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 16: 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 21: 1 - 2:30 p.m.
This course provides a refresher on the basics of using Sitecore. It reviews all the skills learned in the Introduction to Sitecore class in addition to editing tables, resizing images, and editing portlets. All attendees must have attended the Introduction to Sitecore course.
Wednesday, July 12: 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 17: 9 - 10:30 a.m.
If the dates and times don't work with your schedule, please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a one-on-one session.
Fields marked with an * are required.