Phonathon is now hiring enthusiastic and well-spoken individuals to help raise financial support for Loyola's Annual Fund. Being a Phonathon Associate requires persistence, patience, and great people skills.
Working with Phonathon allows you to:
- Develop strong communication, management, and problem solving skills
- Build your resume with an impressive fundraising position
- Learn how to conduct a professional, fundraising phone call
- Network with alumni and receive career advice
- Work in a fun and collaborative environment with fellow students
- Speak to thousands of alumni and parents and learn about the history of Loyola
- Serve as an ambassador for Loyola to help expand our network and improve our school
- Receive full training and learn valuable skills that will be useful for any post-grad job you pursue
- Work toward student leadership positions
- Help to raise over $250,000 a year toward the Loyola experience for current and future students
Ideal candidates should display:
- An interest in learning more about philanthropy and its presence on campus
- An interest in learning more about how phonathon impacts the Loyola experience for current and future students
- Excellent time management skills
- A comfort in interacting with a diverse alumni base
- An interest in becoming an ambassador and positively representing the University
- Enthusiasm for Loyola University Maryland!
The starting pay is $8.75/hr with the potential for nightly bonuses and merit based raises. Phonathon Associates are required to work two nights a week, Monday-Thursday, 6-9 P.M. No previous employment experience necessary.
Interested in Applying?
Applications are currently being accepted for Spring 2017! Priority deadline is January 13!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.