Phonathon is now hiring enthusiastic and well-spoken individuals to help raise financial support for Loyola's Annual Fund. Being a Phonathon Associate requires persistence, patience, and great people skills.
Working with Phonathon allows you to:
- Develop strong communication, management, and problem solving skills
- Build your resume with an impressive fundraising position
- Learn how to conduct a professional, fundraising phone call
- Network with alumni and receive career advice
- Work in a fun and collaborative environment with fellow students
- Speak to thousands of alumni and parents and learn about the history of Loyola
- Serve as an ambassador for Loyola to help expand our network and improve our school
- Receive full training and learn valuable skills that will be useful for any post-grad job you pursue
- Work toward student leadership positions
- Help to raise over $250,000 a year toward the Loyola experience for current and future students
Ideal candidates should display:
- An interest in learning more about philanthropy and its presence on campus
- An interest in learning more about how phonathon impacts the Loyola experience for current and future students
- Excellent time management skills
- A comfort in interacting with a diverse alumni base
- An interest in becoming an ambassador and positively representing the University
- Enthusiasm for Loyola University Maryland!
The starting pay is $9.25/hr with the potential for nightly bonuses and merit based raises. Phonathon Associates are required to work two nights a week, Monday-Thursday, 6-9 P.M. No previous employment experience necessary. We hire federal work study and direct hire students! All are welcome to apply!
Interested in Applying?
Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2017! Priority deadline is August 25!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.