Dominick Proto, Chair
- Major: Communications with Journalism & Advertising/PR
- Hometown: Branford, Connecticut
- Why I Give: I give because Loyola has made a major impact on my growth as an individual and I want to show my appreciation to the organization that has been such a thrill during my years here!
Elijah Kohli, Vice Chair of Fundraising
- Hometown: Montclair, NJ
- Major: Political Science and International Business
- Why I Give: Loyola has become a "home away from home." More than that, Loyola has cultivated of spirit of learning that I will take with me in every aspect of my life. It is only right I give back to the place that has given me so much!
Alyssa Dorney, Kathleen Egan, Katherine Karwoski
Briana Blaney, Vice Chair of Marketing
- Major: Speech-Language Pathology
- Hometown: Katonah, NY
- Why I Give: I give because...I want to give back to the community that supported my experience at Loyola.
Maria Arenas, Molly Davy
Christopher Stephens, Vice Chair of Events
- Hometown: Farmington, CT
- Major: Accounting major, Information Systems minor
- Why I Give: To show appreciation and thanks for the amazing four years Loyola has provided
Shannon Delfini, Cherry Abdou, Kristy Dice, Taylor Daily, Nicole Kiraly