The benefits of the Ignatius Scholars program are:
- Scholarly engagement with Loyola faculty and administrators through math instruction, reading/writing workshops, and academic enhancement workshops.
- Room and board included during the summer program
- Registration in one of four Pre-Fall Orientation programs
- Stipend of $500. Participants will receive half of the stipend at the end of the summer program in August. The remainder will be provided at the end of the program in December.
- Enhanced orientation to Loyola and Baltimore through social excursions
- Opportunities to meet other students with similar passions about their educational goals
- Guaranteed placement in living-learning program, Messina
ISP Agreement Form (Coming Soon)