Continuing Education Credits (CEs) are available and approved by the American Psychological Association, Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners, and the National Board of Certified Counselors. To receive CE credits for sessions you attend, the following guidelines MUST be followed:
- Register at the CE table in the main registration area (first floor lobby).
- Pay a fee charged to cover administrative and material costs. $75 for two or more days; $50 for one day.
- Pick up an CE attendance form at the registration desk. You will need to enter the session number and name of presentation for each session you attend.
- Sign in and out of each session on the form provided outside the room. Forms and a volunteer attendant will be available at the presentation rooms.
- Return this form at the end of the conference (to the first floor lobby CE table).
Please note: If you do not fill out a CE attendance form at the time of the conference, sign in and out of each session attended, and return the form by the conclusion of the conference; you WILL NOT receive a CE certificate. In addition, no variable credit will be awarded for partial attendance. (i.e., those arriving late and/or leaving a session early).