Loyola’s class of 2018 Fall Welcome Weekend will be held Thursday, August 28 - Monday, September 1, 2014.
Reminders for the Class of 2018:
- For those living on campus, move-in takes place on Thursday, Aug. 28, 8 a.m. - noon. For specific information, please contact Student Life at 410-617-5081.
- At 2 p.m. on the 28th, ALL students are required to attend an Evergreen small group meeting before heading to New Student Convocation. Parents are invited to attend Convocation, but are asked to depart campus following the event as students will have mandatory events for the remainder of the evening.
- Orientation consists of mandatory sessions throughout the entire weekend as well as fun, social activities each evening.
-More information for Commuter and Transfer students will be available soon.
- Students participating in a Pre-Fall Program are also required to attend Fall Welcome Weekend.
- And don’t forget! Make sure you are prepared to discuss the Common Text (Students will receive a copy of the Common Text book during summer orientation).
What to Bring to Loyola >>