ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- LHM Fair Trade Cafe con Leche- Monday, 10/6 from 6-7pm in the Reading Room
- ACE Workshop #DebtBusters- Wednesday, 10/8 from 12-1pm in the Claver Multicultural Center
- MAN2MAN- Wednesday, 10/8 from 5-6:30pm in CCCR 113.
- Sister to Sister- Thursday, 9/25 from 5-6:30pm in the Claver Multicultural Center!
- 5th Annual Latin Fest- Thursday, 10/9 from 7-9pm in McGuire Hall
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students.
- Follow us on TWITTER @ALANA_Services to keep up with the events offered by ALANA and its clubs.