ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- ACE Workshop "Fall Reflections, Spring Goals": Monday, January 23rd, 4:30-5:30pm, CMC
- MAN2MAN: Tuesday, January 24th, 5:00-6:30pm, Location TBA
- Sister to Sister: Thursday, January 26th, 5:00-6:30pm, CMC
- ACA Lunar New Year: Thursday, January 26th, 7:00-9:00pm, 4th Floor Program Room
- ASA Wazobia: Friday, January 27th, 7:00-10:00pm, McGuire Hall
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E313
Claver Multicultural Center (CMC) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals