and Psychosocial Instruments (HAPI)
- Citations for various measurement instruments,
such as questionnaires, or rating scales, in the health or psychosocial
science fields (1985-present)
Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
- Citations & some full-text articles form journals in many
medical disciplines, especially nursing and allied health.
- References to articles, books and dissertations on world history
from 1450-present (excluding the U.S. & Canada)
Statistics of the United States
- Available online through the Loyola Notre Dame Library, Historical Statistics of the United States is a compendium of statistics from over 1000 sources. Last updated in 1975, HSAS has been expanded to include over 37,000 data series and new topics, among them slavery, American Indians, and poverty.
- Current issues of several full-text history journals including
American Historical Review and Journal of American History
- Homeland Security Digital Library
- Access to homeland security related U.S. policy documents, presidential directives, and national strategy documents as well as resources from universities, organizations, and local and state agencies.
- Corporate profiles and financial information on public and
private U.S. and international companies.
- Searchable database of over 79,000 titles in children's literature