- Article citations in a variety of subject
areas and tables of contents for periodicals.
- Articles and other documents in physics, engineering, computer
science, information technology and manufacturing.
- International Bibliography of Art
- Contains citations to contents of over 500 journals, monographs, essay collections, conference proceedings and exhibition catalogues covering
European art from late antiquity to the present, American art from the colonial era to the present, and global art since 1945
- Provides worldwide coverage of pharmaceutical science and health related literature. Includes citations for a wide range of drug therapy and pharmaceutical information, as well as for legislation, regulation, technology, biopharmaceutics, and ethics as they relate to pharmaceutical science and practice.
- A comprehensive database of public opinion information, containing more than 600,000 questions and answers asked in the US since 1935 from every major survey organization. Includes access to the full datasets on archived surveys.
Web of Knowledge
- Access to the Science, Social Science and Arts & Humanities Citation Indexs; also the Journal Citation Reports.
- Secondary source material pertaining to the Middle Ages
and Renaissance (400-1700), including citations for
books, journal articles, dissertation abstracts, conference
proceedings, festschriften, encyclopedias and exhibition
- Iter Italicum is a finding list of previously uncatalogued
or incompletely catalogued Renaissance humanistic manuscripts
found in libraries and collections around the world. It
is a tool for any scholar working in the fields of classical,
medieval and Renaissance studies.