- A collection of digitized primary sources
in American history from 1815-1926
- Collection of databases including Engineered Materials Abstracts,
Mechanical Engineering Abstracts, METADEX & WELDASEARCH.
- Reviews of & citations to mathematics literature (1940-pres.)
- Health & medical citations & abstracts (1990-pres.)
- Full-text test descriptions & reviews from Buros Institute
- Mergent Online
- Provides business and financial information for over 23,000 U.S. and international companies.
- A comprehensive database collection which contains resources
on drug information, alternative therapies, emergency medicine
and protocols, toxicological management, and patient care handouts.
It is used to support clinical decision-making and high-quality
- Middle English resources including the Middle English Dictionary,
a HyperBibliography of Middle English prose and verse, and
a collection of Middle English Prose and Verse, as well as
links to other electronic resources.
and Government Collection
- Current news pertaining to all branches of the military,
this database offers a thorough collection of military titles,
trade publications and newsweeklies.
- References to sources on literature, language, linguistics,
& folklore (1926-pres.) HELP
- Full access to ratings, reports and analyst research on over
20,000 securities, including mutual funds and stocks. Screen
securities and build portfolios according to various criteria.