- Five full-text newspapers including
New York Times (1999-present), Wall Street Journal (1986-present),
Washington Post (1998-present), The Sun (Baltimore - 1991-present),
Christian Science Monitor (1988-present).
Medicines Comprehensive Database
- Evidence-based resource that provides information on complementary
and alternative medicines, including summaries on the
safety, effectiveness, and adverse effects of natural medicines.
It also allows users to check interactions between natural
medicines and conventional drugs.
York Times (1851-2007)
- Full-text New York Times (1857-2007) & New York Daily
York Times (1980-present)
- Full-text of current New York Times, including NYT Book Review
and NYT Magazine.
and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
- 400 nursing journals and related publications (mostly full-text,
coverage varies from 1988 to present)