- Full-text access to more than 485 scientific,
business and humanities journals, including those of more
than 245 learned societies and institutions.
Citation Index Expanded
- Cited reference searching, bibliographic
information and abstracts of scholarly articles in approximately
5900 science and technical journals. (1980-present)
- Full-text to over 600 Elsevier journals in science, business,
engineering and medicine (1995-pres.) Includes backfile of 43
psychology journals dating from 1936
- A research tool providing chemical and related scientific
information. In addition to patent and journal references,
the database provides information on organic and inorganic
compounds and sequences; chemical reactions; and chemical sources. Note: First
time registration is required for use. Register Now!
- An all-encompassing database, Seeker searches books and media from our catalog as well as newspaper, magazine and journal articles, business publications and more.
- Recordings owned by Smithsonian Folkways Recordings and other
archival audio collections, and allows the listener to play
an extensive collection of world music, with an emphasis on
the folk music of the United States.
- Collection of databases including Linguistics and Language
Behavior, Sociological Abstracts, Social Sciences Citation Index, and ERIC.
Sciences Citation Index: ISI Web of Science
- Citations & abstracts of scholarly articles in the social
& behavioral sciences, featuring cited reference searching
in 50 disciplines in the social sciences (1956-pres.)
- Abstracts and citations of journal articles, dissertations and book reviews in social work, human services, and related areas (1980-present)
- References to sources on the social & behavioral sciences
- Media/ad rates, data and contact information on consumer magazine, newspaper, out-of-home and interactive advertising sources.