Show Below | Hide
Making a Request (download as PDF)
- In the result list from a search in the library catalog, look at the brief record for an item you’re interested in to see which library the item is in. Some items say “click title for availability.” In either case, click the title to open the record.
- Check holdings information at the bottom of the record. If the item is not checked out (and not at LNDL), click “make a request” at the upper right of the record (not: books only – not for journals, and not for media unless you’re a faculty member).
- Log in using your library barcode (2242… on your school ID) and last name. If this doesn’t work, call 410-617-6801.
Click on “borrow an item found in the catalog.” Note: if it says “you have no requests available in this database,” call 410-617-6801.
- On the final page, you will need to enter your barcode again. Don’t forget to enter your phone number or email in the phone number field, and always choose a pickup location from the drop-down menu.
- Your book should arrive within 1-2 days, or three days on weekends. Call 410-617-6801 if you don’t hear from us.