PHP/MySQL Web Developer
Are you passionate and motivated? Driven, with an entrepreneurial attitude? Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed? Do you welcome a wide variety of projects? Are you able to switch between Web applications of multiple clients? If so, you'll fit in well with our small, but growing team.
We're a small digital agency that has been providing Web solutions for a broad variety of active clients in the eastern U.S. and Europe for more than a decade.
We have an immediate opening for a well-rounded PHP/MySQL Web developer to work in our Baltimore area office.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
Email us your resume and online portfolio (or links) of Websites or Web applications you have developed. We look forward to getting to know you. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Intermediate-Advanced level experience in Open Source Content Management and E-Commerce Systems such as TYPO3, Drupal, Wordpress and Magento
• Expert level HTML 4, 5 / XHTML / CSS
• Intermediate-Advanced level PHP5
• Familiarity with basic Unix admin (Linux, Free BSD, etc)
• Intermediate-Advanced level MySQL database coding/admin
• BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• At least three years of on-the-job experience building dynamic Websites and Internet-based applications in PHP and MySQL
• Previous work for a digital or creative agency, or consulting firm
• Experience working with multimedia/ video implementation
• Structured working methods and experience in object oriented development
• Configuration/admin of Apache 2.x and Apache Solr
• API integration
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to quickly perform tasks on deadline
• Ability to complete tasks without intensive supervision
• Ability to work on "Legacy" sites as well as make use of latest technologies
• Desire to continuously learn and improve one's own skill set
How to Apply