Open Enrollment Seminars
Loyola University Maryland's Executive Education programs are committed to career development as the institution of choice for Baltimore's business leaders. Our open enrollment seminars for individuals are designed to bring together business leaders from the Baltimore region to collaborate on leadership and focused skill-development. These seminars are intended for managers with eight or more years of increasing functional level experience.
- Short, intensive seminars are skills-based to promote development in specific areas
- Sessions are facilitated by premier faculty with deep subject matter knowledge and practical business experience
- Seminars place a strong focus on peer learning and networking activities to build relationships among cohort attendees
- Evening formats at Loyola campuses and site locations in Baltimore accommodate your schedule
Open Enrollment Seminar Schedule for Spring 2017
High Impact Leadership (Feb. 21, 23, 28 & Mar. 2)
Innovating for Competitive Advantage (Mar. 21, 23, 28 & 30)
Effective Strategic Planning (May 9, 11, 16 & 18)
Executive Education Frequently Asked Questions
Who does Executive Education help and who is it for?
Executive Education seminars are for qualified managers aspiring to executive management positions in their organizations. The typical Executive Education participant is a mid-level manager, aged 35-45, with about 10 or more years of functional experience who has either recently been or is seeking to be promoted to a more general management or director role. Qualified individuals will have several direct reports and a sight line to the strategy of the organization.
The purpose of our seminars is to enhance on-the-job performance and career potential of the participant, not to put them on a tract to get a degree.
- Open enrollment seminars for individuals connect participants to peers from various businesses to facilitate networking and skills-based outcomes.
- Group custom learning programs are formed in collaboration with your firm and Loyola’s premier faculty to meet specific organizational needs of a group of your fellow employees.
If you are interested in a comprehensive graduate business degree program, the Sellinger School offers various Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree programs in different formats for different audiences. Students who graduate from a degree program earn a master's from Loyola University Maryland. For more information on the master's degree programs contact email@example.com or 410-617-5067.
Is Executive Education a degree program?
There are no degree programs associated with Executive Education. The Executive Education Program at the Sellinger School of Business does provide a certificate of completion at the conclusion of each seminar. We can also send a copy to your employer if you so desire. Participants may find this recognition document useful for career development.
How does Executive Education differ from Loyola MBA programs?
Loyola’s MBA programs typically involve a series of integrated for-credit courses that result in an MBA degree. Students focus on the study of organizations and the theories and concepts that drive modern business practices. The Executive Education program, in contrast, consists of independent stand-alone seminars where participants develop key tools that they can put into practice in their own organizations. The goal of each seminar is to improve a specific aspect of job performance and enhance the participant’s immediate potential and professional network. Executive Education seminars are not linked like a lock-step MBA program.
How much are the seminar fees, and what is included?
Seminar fees for each of our fall seminars is $2,800. The fee includes course materials, refreshments, and parking.
Is there a discount program for the open enrollment seminars?
Yes. Loyola’s Executive Education Program offers qualified discounts for multiple seminar participation and early registration. Discount requests are evaluated, approved and processed by the Executive Education office on a case-by-case basis.
- Multiple seminar participation – We offer a discount for individuals who wish to attend more than one seminar, or for organizations that wish to send multiple employees to different seminars.
- Early Registration – We offer a discount for individuals or organizations registering and making full payment 30 days before the start of the seminar.
Note: We do not offer compound discounting for both early and multiple seminar registration. If qualified for both, the participant may choose which of the discounts is to be applied to the base seminar fee. The Director of Executive Education and Business Development may grant exceptions to these guidelines on a case-by-case basis.
To inquire about the discount policy, please call the office at 410-617-2303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Executive Education office or fill out our form to learn more about our individual seminar programs:
Office of Graduate Business Programs
Executive Education Program
Loyola University Maryland
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093