Emerging Leaders MBA Fast Track
Loyola undergraduates are eligible to apply for fast track admission to the Emerging Leaders MBA (ELMBA) program after junior year or during senior year. The ELMBA fast track policy streamlines the admissions process for current Loyola students provided that certain GPA requirements are met.
- Fast Track Admission Info Session: Wednesday, Nov. 9, Noon-1 p.m., Sellinger VIP Lounge (The VIP Lounge overlooks Reitz Arena)
Fast track admission to the Loyola ELMBA program requires the following:
- Current enrollment as a degree-seeking undergraduate student
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 overall and for all major courses taken
- Satisfactory completion of remaining bachelor’s degree coursework, maintaining the minimum GPA requirements
- Interview with the admissions committee
- Successful completion of assigned pre-program competencies as determined by the admissions committee
Students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission to the ELMBA program after completion of junior year. An unofficial transcript will be required at the time of application, and acceptance decisions will be dependent upon receipt of official transcripts upon graduation. Final transcripts must reflect the criteria stated above.
Benefits for those accepted for fast track admission to the Loyola ELMBA include:
- GMAT/GRE requirement waived
- Essay waived
- One letter of recommendation waived
- Application fee waived
- Official transcript(s) are automatically collected for Loyola students who apply
- Complete the online application (use GRAD as the application fee waiver code)
- Send the ELMBA fast track form and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request that your letter of recommendation be sent directly to email@example.com
For more information about the Emerging Leaders MBA program or the fast track admission policy available to Loyola undergraduate students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELMBA Fast Track FAQs
What is the deadline for fast track admission to the ELMBA program?
There is no firm deadline for fast track admission to the Emerging Leaders MBA program. Students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission after the completion of their junior year or during their current senior year. Students should aim to apply by the priority deadline prior to the term they wish to start. For example:
- The priority deadline for the ELMBA Fall 2017 start is February 1, 2017.
At what point are my transcripts requested from Records and attached to my application?
Once an online application form is submitted, the Office of Graduate Admission will pull Loyola University Maryland transcripts from the Records Office and attach them to the application file.
From the point of a completed fast track application, when can I expect an admissions decision?
We ask that applicants allow 1-2 weeks for all admissions decisions from the point of a complete application. Decisions will be made with priority given to applicants whose start term is most recent.
What type of housing is provided?
Housing is not included as part of the tuition for the ELMBA program. The program is taught at Loyola’s main Evergreen campus in North Baltimore, which is in close proximity to neighborhoods popular for student housing. More information on housing options near Loyola, in neighborhoods of Baltimore City, or in the surrounding communities is provided at the Graduate Student Services housing page.
Who should I contact if I have questions about my application or the program?
Please contact an admissions advisor in the Office of Graduate Business Programs at 410-617-5067 or at email@example.com.