Master of Accounting Fast Track
Stonehill College students are eligible to apply for fast track admission to the Loyola Master of Accounting (MAcc) program after junior year or during senior year. The MAcc fast track policy streamlines the admissions process for current Stonehill College students provided that certain GPA requirements are met.
Fast Track Admission to the Loyola MAcc program requires the following:
- A declared accounting major or undergraduate equivalent
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 overall and in accounting major or equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of remaining undergraduate degree coursework, maintaining the minimum GPA requirements
Stonehill College students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission to the MAcc program after completion of Junior year. An unofficial transcript will be required at the time of application, and acceptance decisions will be dependent upon receipt of official transcripts upon graduation. Final transcripts must reflect the criteria stated above.
Benefits for those accepted for fast track admission to the MAcc include:
- Guaranteed acceptance to MAcc for Summer or Fall semester following graduation
- GMAT/GRE requirement waived
- Essay waived
- Letter of recommendation waived
- Application fee waived
- Complete the online application (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the application fee waiver code - reference MAcc fast track)
- Send the fast track form and your resume to email@example.com
- Request that your unofficial transcript(s) be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Master of Accounting program or the fast track admission policy available to Stonehill College students, please contact email@example.com.
MAcc Fast Track FAQs
What is the deadline for fast track admission to the MAcc program?
There is no firm deadline for fast track admission to the Master of Accounting program. Students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission after the completion of their junior year or during their current senior year. Students should aim to apply by the priority deadline for each program prior to the term they wish to start. For example:
- The priority deadline for the MAcc Summer 2017 start is March 1, 2017.
- The priority deadline for the MAcc Fall 2017 start is June 1, 2017.
From the point of a completed fast track application, when can I expect an admissions decision?
We ask that applicants allow 1-2 weeks for all admissions decisions from the point of a complete application. Decisions will be made with priority given to applicants whose start term is most recent.
What type of housing is provided?
Housing is not included as part of the tuition for the MAcc program. The program is taught at Loyola’s main Evergreen campus in North Baltimore, which is in close proximity to neighborhoods popular for student housing. More information on housing options near Loyola, in neighborhoods of Baltimore City, or in the surrounding communities is provided at the Graduate Student Services housing page.
Who should I contact if I have questions about my application or the program?
Please contact an admissions advisor in the Office of Graduate Business Programs at 410-617-5067 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.