Graduate Education Partnership with M&T Bank
Loyola University Maryland's Sellinger School of Business and Management is pleased to partner with M&T Bank and its subsidiaries to offer employees a corporate tuition discount program for graduate education. Loyola has a strong tradition of excellence in graduate business programs that are known for:
- Ethical leadership: A values-centered business education
- Strong connections: Graduate alumni network of more than 20,000
- Quality education: Programs that have earned top rankings by Financial Times, BusinessWeek, U.S. News & World Report, and Princeton Review
- Accreditation: Dual Accreditation in Business Administration and Accounting by AACSB
Loyola’s graduate business programs are offered in two convenient locations within the Baltimore-Washington Metro Area: Columbia, MD, located between Baltimore and Washington D.C., and Timonium, MD, located just north of Baltimore City. Some courses in our programs are also offered in online and hybrid formats.
The following programs are offered to M&T employees through the corporate tuition discount program:
A part-time, evening program for working professionals.
Master of Science in Finance
A part-time, evening program for professionals who have a true enthusiasm for financial leadership.
View The Program Comparison Guide
Tuition Discount Agreement
- For the Professionals MBA and Master of Science in Finance programs, Loyola University Maryland will provide a 15% tuition discount rate to M&T employees based on the published tuition rate for the enrolled year of study. This discount does not include books or fees.
- M&T Employees may also waive the application fee. Please contact an admissions advisor to request the application fee waiver code.
Download the Agreement Form
The program admission committees select students on the basis of leadership experience and potential, relevant work experience, academic achievements, and, if applicable, GMAT or GRE scores. The normal application requirements for admission into Loyola University Maryland’s graduate programs apply to M&T employees. M&T Employees may also waive the application fee. Please contact an admissions advisor to request the application fee waiver code
Visit the Application Page
For more information about Loyola’s graduate business programs or the application process, please contact an admissions advisor at email@example.com or 410-617-5067.