Graduate Business Programs Information Sessions
Learn more about Loyola's graduate business programs including the Professional's MBA, Executive MBA, Emerging Leaders MBA, Master of Science in Finance, Master of Accounting, Accounting Certificate, and Cyber Security Certificate. Admissions advisors will be on hand to answer questions about weekend, day, and evening formats, upcoming classes, and the admission process.
Information sessions are regularly hosted on campus or online. Campus addresses and directions are available below.
Loyola University Graduate Center--Columbia Campus
8890 McGaw Road Columbia, MD 21045
Loyola University Graduate Center--Timonium Campus
2034 Greenspring Drive Timonium, MD 21093
Loyola University Maryland - Evergreen Campus
4501 N. Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21210
- Master of Accounting Session – Thursday, January 29, 6:00PM, Evergreen, Maryland Hall 343
- All Graduate Business Programs Session — Saturday, February 7, 10:00-11:00AM, Timonium Room 03
- Meet the Program Managers —Tuesday February 17, 5:30-6:45PM, Columbia Room 270
- All Graduate Business Programs Session — Saturday, March 7, 10:00-11:00AM, Columbia Room 272
- Meet the Program Managers — Thursday, March 19, 5:30-6:45pm – Timonium room 32, student lounge
MBA/MSF Information Sessions with Test Drive
There’s no better way to learn more about the Loyola MBA or MSF programs than to experience a class and meet your faculty and fellow students. Join us for an informative presentation on our Professional’s MBA and Master of Science in Finance programs. After the session, you will have the option to sit in on an actual MBA/MSF class to see our professors and students in action.
- Spring dates coming soon!
Virtual Information Sessions
Join us for an informative online session that will provide information on all of Loyola’s graduate business programs. Learn about Loyola's convenient full-time, weekend, and evening graduate program formats. We'll discuss admission requirements and application timelines for one of the region's leading, world-ranked business schools. Please note that registration for online information sessions is required 24 hours prior to the session.
Your attendance at any information session will waive the $60 graduate application fee.