Beginning with the Class of 2012, Leadership Howard County's Leadership Essentials program is now offered through Loyola's Sellinger School of Business and Management.
- Leadership Essentials is a six-month leadership development program, offered January through June at Loyola’s Graduate Center—Columbia Campus.
- The program is targeted to the rising stars and future leaders under the age of 40 living or working in the region. Approximately 20-25 individuals will be selected to participate in the program.
- Designed to address the critical gap between the skills provided by formal education and the full development of seasoned professionals, Leadership Essentials offers a skill-building program that includes three components: monthly workshops, individual coaching, and team-based projects to address the needs of local non-profit organizations.
- Deadline to apply for the 2014 program (starting December 2013) is October 4, 2013.
About the Program
Leadership Essentials empowers and connects leaders to strengthen and transform the community—giving participants firsthand experience with critical issues and opportunities in Howard County and the surrounding region, and challenging them to turn their leadership into action.
This six-month program provides benefits in three areas:
- Leadership Skill Building
- Professional Leadership Coaching
- Community Service Projects
Please download the application PDF for Leadership Essentials 2014. For more information email email@example.com or call 410-617-2510.
The Leadership Essentials program is always interested in having additional qualified coaches apply and volunteer. If you'd like to be considered to join the program as a new volunteer coach, please download the new coaches application.