Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- A specialized Master of Science in Finance program
- For working professionals with a true enthusiasm for financial leadership
- Part-time, evening classes
- Classes offered year round in Timonium, MD and Columbia, MD
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis year-round:
- Fall semester deadlines: Aug. 1 (priority), Aug. 15 (final)
- Spring semester deadlines: Dec. 1 (priority), Dec. 15 (final)
- Summer semester deadlines: May 1 (priority), May 15 (final)
Limited merit scholarships for our M.S. in Finance program are available. Early applicants with complete applications are reviewed first.
Course waivers are also available for qualified applicants. Candidates who majored in business disciplines as undergraduates may save costs and complete the program in as few as 10 courses or 30 credits. An unofficial course waiver analysis form can be submitted for review.
About the Program
Finance is a fundamental element of our world, but it is also a language—a complex language that requires a certain quantitative skill set and disciplined focus to master and learn to speak fluently. To become a leader in finance you must be able to do more than understand it or even speak it, you must be able to translate it clearly and effectively to those who depend on your specialized expertise.
As a leader who speaks the language of finance, you will be the interface—the one responsible for understanding and then communicating this complex technical language to people who are themselves accomplished and intellectually savvy in their own fields, be it personal clients or heads of corporations, to explain, listen, and further clarify complex financial issues, making you an indispensable part of any organization.