Certificate of Advanced Study in Literacy
Advanced graduate work in Literacy/Reading may be pursued beyond the master's degree in an organized 30-credit program and leading to a CAS in Literacy.
- 12 credits in literacy
- 12 credits in another concentration: e.g. curriculum and instructions, special education, computers, administration, counseling
- 6 credits of electives in any area
POSSIBLE CAREER PATHS
Click on the links for more information on jobs and Standard Occupational Codes (SOC) related to this program:
ESTIMATED PROGRAM COSTS
- Program tuition and fees: $15,775.00*
- Program books and supplies: $1,500.00*
- On-campus room & board: Not offered
*Note: Costs for the program, including tuition, fees, books, and supplies, are estimated based on academic year 2013-14 rates. Rates are subject to change.
- Financing options: Refer to the office of financial aid website.
- Median debt for program graduates: Due to privacy regulations, since fewer than 10 students completed the program in 2012-13, this information may not be disclosed.
- Program length: This 30-credit program is designed to take 45 months to complete.
- Percentage of graduates who completed this program in the time defined above: Due to privacy regulations, since fewer than 10 students completed the program in 2012-13, this information may not be disclosed.
- Job placement rate for this program: Since the job placement rate is not required by an accrediting body nor by the State of Maryland, this information is not available.
(Download this information)