The Study, which is located on the third floor of Jenkins Hall, houses expansive programs of academic support for Loyola undergraduate students. These resources provide comprehensive learning assistance that enables students to become successful independent learners.
Some of The Study’s primary services include:
- Students will be able to book two hours of tutoring per week per course. If students require additional assistance, they should contact the Tutor Coordinator, Tracy Gore (email@example.com) to arrange it.
- Interested in weekly appointments? Pick a day and time with your tutor, then email that information plus the subject to the Tutor Coordinator. Please note that students are able to have one weekly appointment per course.
Fall and Spring Semester Hours:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
Please note: The Study will be closed during regular school breaks and holidays. It will open the night before classes resume at 6 p.m. The Study is also closed if Loyola does not open, opens late, or closes early due to inclement weather conditions. Please check the Loyola website for weather delays or closures.
Check out our Blog every Tuesday for The Study Tip of the Week!
The Study Blog: Tip of the Week!
Follow us on Twitter! @TheStudyLoyola