Service Site Assistant
- Serve as a point person/support for other Loyola volunteers on-site
- Provide site-related feedback to the CCSJ Service Coordinator
- Drive volunteers to site, must be authorized to drive Loyola-owned vehicles (Motor Pool certified)
- Assist with planning and facilitating activities
- Attend monthly Site Assistant meeting and/or check-in with the CCSJ Service Coordinator
- Complete self-performance evaluation each semester
- Reliable and committed to community engagement
- Respectful to all backgrounds and diverse groups of people
- Complete the Community Work Study Application Form.
- We will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Complete the Work Study Agreement and employment paperwork.
- Start working in the community!
**Please note: You may not receive pay as a work-study while participating in a service-learning course.
Fall Priority Deadline: September 15th
Spring Priority Deadline: February 1st
*Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis until all positions are filled.
For any additional information concerning work study opportunities please contact Malia Maniyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-617-2072.