Welcome back! Now that everyone is settled in, we wanted to send out a reminder with some updates about the symptom tracker app, Campus Clear:
- Download Campus Clear: If you have not downloaded Campus Clear, please make sure that you do since all students are expected to use it daily. See this email for instructions.
- Use the app every morning by 10 a.m.! Many students are logging in later in the day and even well after midnight. It is to everyone’s benefit for you to use the app as early as possible each day. Then, if you are issued a red pass, someone from our office can connect with you sooner. Please also understand that if you inadvertently use Campus Clear outside routine office hours (8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.), you will have to wait until the next day for someone to contact you.
- Campus Clear is the best way to report that you are sick. If you are sick or feeling symptoms, please use your Campus Clear app first (rather than calling our office). That is the best and fastest way to get connected with a provider and review your case, determine your testing needs, etc.
- Campus Clear offers the fastest way to report that you may have been exposed. If you have been notified that someone you know is a positive case, including both students at Loyola as well as any off-campus students/family members you might have seen recently, you need to select the “close contact” option. Someone will be able to work through this process with you of needing to quarantine and be tested again.
What to do if you are in isolation or quarantine:
- If you're in isolation: If you have tested positive, you will need to select the “isolation” screen for the duration of your time in isolation.
- If you have been advised to quarantine: If you have been named a close contact of a positive case, you will need to select the “quarantine” screen for the entire duration of your quarantine. ** If you become ill during your quarantine, you will need to select the option for “having symptoms” which will give you a red pass and a direct connection shortly afterward with someone from Student Health Services.
Campus Clear gives you access to campus
Remember everyone is expected to use this daily and you will not be permitted to gain entrance to many campus facilities (i.e. classrooms, FAC, Library, Alumni Memorial Chapel, other spaces) without the ability to show your green pass.
If you have any questions about this process, please email Marlena Waugh, assistant director of SHS, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe and healthy!
Student Health Services