Deadline: March 1, 2023
Members of the Loyola community are invited to submit a proposal to be included in the University’s Strategic Plan under one of the three areas of focus.
As presented by President Sawyer during the President’s Town Hall on January 30, our strategic framework includes two guiding commitments that will drive the plan forward. Those commitments are:
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice (DEIJ)
- Innovation, Growth, and Operational Excellence
Ideas put forward by the community and subsequent working groups should demonstrate how their proposals move the needle in those two guiding commitments as well as the intended main area of focus. In addition, special consideration will be given to proposals that show how their ideas can also have a beneficial impact in other areas of focus beyond the intended one.
In the "Summary" field below, include a basic overview of the proposal and how you believe it will help the University move forward, following the guidelines laid out above. Please provide examples (if available) of others who may use a similar process or program and any anticipated revenue generation, competitive advantage, and cost savings that would be gained by developing the idea(s) in the proposal. In other words, please describe:
- What the proposal is specifically.
- What problem, issue, challenge it is seeking to address.
- How the idea(s) proposed moves the needle in terms of DEIJ and Innovation, Growth, and Operational Excellence.
- What positive impact (if any) it would have on other areas of focus.
- Why we should consider adopting it.
- And what competitive advantage this offers the University as it relates to our strategic direction.
Submit a Strategic Initiative Proposal
Fields marked with an * are required.