Office: Donnelly Science 126
Walk-in or by appointment
- Ph.D., Computer Science, and Engineering, University of Notre Dame, 2012
- M.S., Computer Science, Midwestern State University, 2007
- B.S., Computer Science, Midwestern State University, 2005
- CS151 - Introduction to Programming with Python
- CS212 - Object-Oriented Data Structure
- Ngo, Linh and Bui, Hoang, Sustainable and Scalable Setup for Teaching Big Data Computing, Ninth SC Workshop on Best Practices for HPC Training and Education - Super Computing. 2022.
- Jin, Tong and Zhang, Fan and Sun, Qian and Romanus, Melissa and Bui, Hoang and Parashar, Manish, Towards autonomic data management for staging-based coupled scientific workflows, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing. 2020
- Zhang, Fan and Jin, Tong and Sun, Qian and Romanus, Melissa and Bui, Hoang and Klasky, Scott and Parashar, Manish, In-memory staging and data-centric task placement for coupled scientific simulation workflows, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. 2017
- Romanus, Melissa and Zhang, Fan and Jin, Tong and Sun, Qian and Bui, Hoang and Parashar, Manish and Choi, Jong and Janhunen, Saloman and Hager, Robert and Klasky, Scott and others, Persistent data staging services for data intensive in-situ scientific workflows, Proceedings of the ACM International Workshop on Data-Intensive Distributed Computing. 2016
- Jin, Tong and Zhang, Fan and Sun, Qian and Bui, Hoang and Podhorszki, Norbert and Klasky, Scott and Kolla, Heman and Chenm Jackie and Hager, Robert, and Chang, C.S. and Parashar, Manish, Exploring Data Staging Across Deep Memory Hierarchies for Coupled Data Intensive Simulation Workflows, In Proc. of the 29th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS'15). 2015.
Areas of Specialization
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Distributed Storage