Current Loyola University Maryland undergraduate students as well as students attending a partner institution are eligible to apply for Fast Track admission to Loyola’s M.A in Emerging Media program. An eligible student may apply to the program after their junior year or during their senior year. The M.A. in Emerging Media Fast Track policy streamlines the admission process for eligible undergraduate students, provided that certain GPA requirements are met.
- Benefits of the Fast Track Application Process:
- Guaranteed consideration regardless of undergraduate major
- 15% tuition discount (Fall 2021 start term and beyond)
- Application fee waived
- Résumé waived
- Letters of recommendation waived
Required Application Materials for Fast Track Admission:
- Completed online application
- Fast Track admission form
- Essay describing how the graduate program aligns with personal or career goals
- Undergraduate transcript(s) demonstrating a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Satisfactory completion of remaining undergraduate degree coursework, maintaining the minimum GPA requirements
A non-refundable $150 deposit will be required to secure your enrollment submitted within the timeline that is outlined in your acceptance letter from the Office of Graduate Admissions. This deposit will be applied toward the first semester of tuition.
Current Eligible Partner Institutions:
Questions about the M.A. in Emerging Media and the Fast Track Application process can be sent to the program’s Director of Program Operations, Ms. Erin Richardson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.