Co-Director of the Loyola Honors Program
Humanities 242 N
Department of English
Loyola University Maryland
4501 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
- Ph.D., Emory University
- B.A., Baylor University
- Areas of teaching interest include 19th-century literature, the novel, film adaptations of literature, mystery fiction
- EN 360 Nineteenth-Century Novels
- EN 361 Topics in Victorian Literature
- EN 362 Victorian Poetry
- EN 363 Seminar in Victorian Literature
- Recent Topics: "Dickens and Film," "The Brontes: Wild at Heart," 19th-Century Novels into Film," and "Protest and Progress."
- "Hardy Goes West: The Claim and The Mayor of Casterbridge." Literature/Film Quarterly 35:1 (2007): 369-377.
- "The Three Topographies of Ronald Wright's: A Scientific Romance." Canadian Literature 185 (Summer 2005): 92-109.