Assistant Teaching Professor
Humanities 243 A
Department of English
Loyola University Maryland
4501 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University
- M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- B.A., Asbury University
- EN 101: The Art of Reading
- EN 203: Major Writers: American Literature
- “‘Like Home’: Gerrymandering the Physical Public Sphere in Female Journalist Narratives.” Special Issue of The Journal of the Gilded Age and Progressive Era, co-edited by Elizabeth M. Sheehan and Nancy C. Unger, Forthcoming 2024.
- “A ‘Smell of the Future’: Henrietta Stackpole, Henry James, and the Female Journalist Problem.” The Henry James Review, vol. 43, no. 1, Winter 2022, pp. 1-19.
- “‘Those things don’t make any noise’: Silence and Power in Night of the Living Dead.” Surface and Subtext: Literature, Research, Writing, Pilot Edition, Edited by Claire Carly-Miles, et al, 2021.