Humanities 242 F
Loyola University Maryland
4501 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21210
- Ph.D University of Illinois
- EN 101 Understanding Literature
- EN 372 Modern British and American Poetry
- “‘Jeweled Bindings’: Modernist Women’s Poetry and the Limits of Sentimentality.” Oxford Handbook of Modern and Contemporary American Poetry. Ed. Cary Nelson. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. 96-119.
- “‘How autocratic our country is becoming’: The Sentimental Poetess at War.” Journal of Modern Literature 32.2 (Winter 2009): 41-64.
- "The Art of Rejection.” (Co-authored with Cristina Stanciu). The Chronicle of Higher Education. 22 Jan. 2012. Web.
- Slam, Spoken Word, and the Democratization of Poetry." Review of Susan Somers-Willett The Cultural Politics of Slam Poetry (University of Michigan Press, 2009). Poetry & Popular Culture. Web.