Lecturer-Visiting Affiliate Assistant Professor
Humanities 242 M
Department of English
Loyola University Maryland
4501 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
- Ph.D., University of Virginia
- B.A., College of William and Mary
- EN 101: Understanding Literature
- EN 203: Major Writers: American Literature
- EN 373: African American Literature
- EN 381: Seminar: Law & Justice African American Literature
- “The Gothic Grapevine: Teaching Chesnutt’s Conjure Tales as Gothic Fiction” Approaches to Teaching Charles W. Chesnutt, ed. Susanna Ashton and Bill Hardwig (New York: MLA, 2017), 62-67.
- “The Terrain of Chesnutt’s Conjure Tales.” Chesnutt, Charles. The Conjure Stories. ed. Robert Stepto and Jennifer Greeson (New York: Norton, 2011), 149-164.