Master of Science Forensic Pattern Analysis
A student is expected to have completed a college-level introductory science course prior to acceptance into the program.
At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the priority deadlines on a space-available basis.
- Online application.
- Non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions attended. The admission committee reserves the right to request official transcripts from universities where an applicant attended but did not complete a degree. Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- All foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated by any member of Naces (www.naces.org).
- One professional/academic letter of recommendation (optional).
- Resume (optional).
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores are required if the applicant’s native language is not English. Loyola’s ETS code is 5370. Loyola requires a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or a 7 in all areas for the IELTS.
Please have your college(s) send your transcript(s) by mail or email to one of the addresses below.
Loyola University Maryland
Office of Graduate Admission
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or need help with the application process, please contact the office of graduate admission at 410-617-5020 or email to email@example.com.
Loyola University Maryland does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, or any other legally protected classification in the administration of any of its educational programs and activities or with respect to admission or employment. The designated compliance officer to ensure compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, as Amended, is Kathleen Parnell, Associate Vice President for Human Resources, 5000 York Rd., Rm. 204, 410-617-2354, firstname.lastname@example.org. The coordinator to ensure compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, is Katsura Kurita, Assistant Vice President for Student Development, 110 Jenkins Hall, 410-617-5646 (direct), email@example.com. Loyola University is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant, alien students. This publication does not constitute an express or implied contract. Loyola reserves the right to amend or rescind this publication at any time.
For information about the Title IX Grievance Process, see the Harassment and Discrimination Policy and Procedures for Students and for Employees.
To report any Sexual Harassment or any form of sexual misconduct or related behaviors, please contact any of the Title IX Coordinators.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-5020.