Master of Science Forensic Pattern Analysis
A student is expected to have completed a college-level introductory science course prior to acceptance into the program.
At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the priority deadlines on a space-available basis.
- Online application.
- Non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions attended. The admission committee reserves the right to request official transcripts from universities where an applicant attended but did not complete a degree. Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- All foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated by any member of Naces (www.naces.org).
- One professional/academic letter of recommendation (optional).
- Resume (optional).
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores are required if the applicant’s native language is not English. Loyola’s ETS code is 5370. Loyola requires a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or a 7 in all areas for the IELTS.
Please have your college(s) send your transcript(s) by mail or email to one of the addresses below.
Loyola University Maryland
Office of Graduate Admission
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or need help with the application process, please contact the office of graduate admission at 410-617-5020 or email to email@example.com.