Office: Humanities Center 050G
- B.A., Clark University, Worcester, MA 1976
- Graduated with High Honors in Philosophy
- M.A., Emory University, Atlanta GA 1977
- Ph.D., Emory University, Atlanta GA 1984
- PL 201: Foundations of Philosophy
- PL 232: Nature and Gender
- HN 300: Honors Ethics
- PL 302: General Ethics
- PL 316: Media Ethics
- PL 337: Philosophy and Feminism
- PL 373: Philosophy/The Enlightenment
- PL 377: Kant’s Moral Philosophy
- PL 381: German Idealism
- LS 601: Guilt and Innocence
- LS 743: We Are What We Eat
- "System des transzendentalen Idealismus," The Literary Encyclopedia, published July 25, 2005. http://www.litencyc.com/php/sworks.php?rec=true&UID=11163
- “"Pinkard on the Legacy of German Idealism," Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain, Vol. 49/50, 2004.
- "Simpsonian Sexual Politics," in The Simpsons and Philosophy, ed. Irwin, Skoble and Conard, Open Court, 2001). Co-authored with James Snow.
- Schelling and the End of Idealism, Albany: State University of New York Press, 1996.
Areas of Specialization
- German Idealism
- History of Modern Philosophy