Clinical Assistant Professor
Director of Masters Field Education
Office: Fernandez Center 209
- B.A. (Psychology, minors in Neuroscience and Women's Studies) - Wilkes University
- M.A. (Psychology) - Stony Brook University
- M.S. (Psychology) - Loyola University Maryland
- Psy.D. (Clinical Psychology) - Loyola University Maryland
- Pre-doctoral Internship - University of Pennsylvania Counseling and Psychological Services
- Post-doctoral Fellowship - Therapy Group of D.C.
- PY 101 - Introductory Psychology (Messina Program)
- PY 728 - Group Supervision (CPC Program)
Areas of Specialization
My clinical interests include interpersonal and relational treatment modalities, trauma-informed care, relational trauma, multicultural counseling and clinical practices, ethical non-monogamy and polyamory, sex-positive and kink-aware therapeutic practices, and fat liberation.