Psychology Division Director, Loyola Clinical Centers
Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychology
Office: LCC 200-C
Phone: (410) 617-1229
- B.S. (Psychology) - University Mary Washington
- M.S. (Clinical Psychology) - Loyola University Maryland
- Psy.D. (Clinical Psychology) - William James College
- APA Internship - Wediko Children's Services
- Post-doctoral Internship - Complete Wellness
- Licensed Psychologist in Maryland
My primary clinical interest is in psychological assessment. In addition to my passion for psychological assessment, I have an interest in parenting challenges, particularly those associated with children with ADHD and learning differences.
Therapeutically, I have a cognitive behavioral orientation and use a phase oriented systemic approach in which relational, motivational interviewing, and CBT techniques are used throughout the interwoven stages of exploration, insight, and action. I have experience providing therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and adults, in a multitude of settings (e.g., schools, inpatient hospitals, homes, residential treatment centers, respite centers, group practice) to address a variety of issues (e.g., major mental illness, trauma, ADHD, behavioral issues, anxiety, depression, learning disabilities, and adjustment to life events).
Frew, D. (2016). License portability: Opinions and potential barriers according to licensed psychologists (Order No. 10188622). Available from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global. (1855141402).
- PY 707 - Introduction to the Clinical Experience: Adult Rotation