The Washington Montessori Institute (WMI) will become an independent AMI training center in the greater Washington, DC as of Summer 2020. For more information about WMI's future programs, call 410-617-7777 or email email@example.com.
The Washington Montessori Institute’s primary mission is to offer a comprehensive course of study for adults that effectively prepares them to lead a community of children in all aspects of development. Our rigorous program both inspires and challenges our students in the transformative experience of becoming authentic Montessori teachers.
The Washington Montessori Institute holds accredited status for its Primary and Elementary Montessori teacher education certification course levels from the Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) through the year 2024. www.macte.org
Why Become a Montessori Teacher?
- Each day is distinctive, fun, and fulfilling.
- You make a difference in the lives of children.
- There is a high demand for Montessori teachers around the world.
- The children love to come to school each day, and so do you!
- You nurture and support each child’s development, rather than simply implementing a curriculum.