Earn your Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) Diploma and Master of Education in Montessori Education degree in one year, at one location.
The Washington Montessori Institute’s primary mission is to offer a comprehensive course of study for adults that effectively prepares them to lead a community of children in all aspects of development. Our rigorous program both inspires and challenges our students in the transformative experience of becoming authentic Montessori teachers.
The Washington Montessori Institute holds accredited status for its Primary and Elementary Montessori teacher education certification course levels from the Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) through the year 2024. www.macte.org
Prospective Applicants: Please note that the Elementary (6-12) training program is currently in its final year at WMI Loyola and will not be offered again in the Fall.
Why Become a Montessori Teacher?
- Each day is distinctive, fun, and fulfilling.
- You make a difference in the lives of children.
- There is a high demand for Montessori teachers around the world.
- The children love to come to school each day, and so do you!
- You nurture and support each child’s development, rather than simply implementing a curriculum.
Photo tour of the Washington Montessori Institute