Throughout the year, Washington Montessori Institute offers workshops for teachers, administrators, and classroom assistants. These workshops are offered on Saturdays, and participants receive a certificate of hours attended. Also, each summer, WMI provides an Introduction to the Montessori Approach, a two-week course on Montessori theory and its practical implementation.
- November 11, 2017 - Language Workshops (for Primary teachers) with Jennifer Shields
- November 11, 2017 - Loving Literacy (for Elementary teachers) with Elise Huneke-Stone
- November 11, 2017 - Workshop (for Primary assistants) with Nia Seele
- January 13, 2018 - Anxiety and Depression in Children (for teachers) with Dr. Nora McNamara
- March 10, 2018 - Music (for Primary teachers) with Janet McDonell
- March 10, 2018 - Workshop (for Primary Assistants) with TBA