Look Loyola: Our Open House for Sophomores and Juniors
There’s no better way to learn about Loyola than to experience it firsthand. We invite you to get a feel for our beautiful campus, gather information, and meet members of our community.
This event will take place on March 19, 2016. Registration will be available in January 2016.
This full-day program begins promptly at 10 a.m. (Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.)
- President's Welcome - Loyola’s president and Loyola’s dean of undergraduate admission welcome you in Reitz Arena.
- Parents’ Sessions - Panelists will offer insight into the college search and first-year transition.
- Just for Students - What’s it like to live in a residence hall? How do you get involved? What do students do in downtown Baltimore? Meet current students and discover why students fall in love with Loyola.
- Information Fair - Picture how you could thrive as a Greyhound as you explore campus opportunities for academics, special interest areas, campus services, study abroad, and more.
- Campus Tours - Join student guides for a tour of the Evergreen campus, including an extensive look at our magnificent residence halls for first-year students (ranked #2 in the country!).
- Lunch - Enjoy a light lunch and get to know members of the admission staff, alumni, and current students.
- Fitness and Aquatic Center Tour - Don't miss our state-of-the-art recreational sports facilities! While you're here, you can turn in your event evaluation and receive your gift from Loyola. Admission and financial aid representatives will be available for any last-minute questions before you head home.
For this event, parking and shuttle service will be provided from the Cathedral of Mary our Queen, one mile north of Loyola's campus. If you are using GPS, please program this address: 5200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for shuttle service to campus.