CORE AND MAJOR ADVISOR INFORMATION
Declaration of Major
- Class of 2018 students should declare their major by the end of their third semester. Students submit a signed Declaration of Major form and Core Advisor Survey to AASC (MH 138). Students will then be assigned to a major advisor.
- All students in the Class of 2017 should have already formally declared a major.
Midterm Grades and Midterm Deficiency Forms
- Midterm deficiency forms are available for advisors to view on ImageNow/WebNow. Students are also emailed a copy of these forms. Midterm grades can be accessed through WebAdvisor.
Last day to withdraw from a course:
- The last day for students to withdraw from courses with a grade of "W" is Friday, March 27 by 5 p.m.
Course Registration Dates for Fall 2015 Semester:
- March 18 - Class of 2016
- March 25 - Class of 2017
- April 15 - Class of 2018
Registration Workshop for advisors:
- Monday, March 9 at 12 p.m. in the 4th Floor Programming Room
- Tuesday, March 10 at 3 p.m. in Sellinger VIP
Please see the Advisors Workshop page for more information. Missed the workshop? Click to download a PDF of the Spring 2015 Advising Newsletter.