Group Listening Schedule | Executive Search Firm | Sellinger Dean Search Committee
We are excited to launch the search for the next dean of the Joseph A. Sellinger, S.J., School of Business and Management. The voices and perspectives of individuals throughout the Loyola community—including faculty, staff, administrators, students, and alumni—are essential to this collaborative process. Members of the search committee represent constituencies across the University and represent our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. The search committee will be assisted by Isaacson, Miller, an executive search firm known for its ability to identify and recruit leaders with exceptional talent and diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to sharing more information including the search timeline in the coming weeks. We will keep you updated throughout this search for Loyola’s next dean of the Joseph A. Sellinger, S.J., School of Business and Management.
We are grateful to Isaacson, Miller and the members of the search committee for agreeing to serve and offer their leadership and perspective to the search process.
Group Listening Sessions
The search process will begin with a series of group listening sessions listed in the table below. Please feel free to attend one of the two scheduled sessions for your group of colleagues. Registration is not required. Please use the listed link to access the session. During these sessions, members of the Isaacson, Miller team will listen to your feedback regarding opportunities for the new dean of our business school.
Schedule of Events
Executive Search Firm
Isaacson, Miller will assist us in the search for the next dean. Isaacson, Miller is one of the country’s premier executive search firms and is known for its ability to identify and recruit executive-level leaders with exceptional talent and diverse backgrounds. The firm has also conducted numerous successful searches for Jesuit universities. Please visit the Isaacson, Miller website to learn more about them.
Sellinger Dean Search Committee
- Robert T. Cawley, '82, Trustee and Search Committee Co-Chair
- John Coppola, '99, MBA '00, Vice President for Finance and Administration and Search Committee Co-chair
- Rev. Christopher Duffy, S.J., Senior Associate Vice President, Strategic Integration
- Frank Golom, '04, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Chair of Psychology
- Grace Gordon, '23, Sellinger Scholar
- Jennifer Louden, M.A. '17, Dean of Undergraduate Admission
- Charlie Maskell, '82, Former Chair of the Sellinger Board of Sponsors
- Colleen Riopko, '02, Senior Director of Alumni Engagement
- Kerry Tan, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Economics
- Rebecca Trump, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Marketing
- Jason Zhang, Ph.D., Professor of Marketing