A few years ago, a group of faculty and administrators came together to check on the state of Black male students and found that their experiences were markedly different from most Loyola students, and even different from their Black female counterparts. Therefore, we formed what is known as MAN2MAN. Since that time, we have expanded the program to include other male students. As a result, we have seen tremendous enhancement in the lives of male students at Loyola.
MAN2MAN meets on select Wednesdays from 5-6:00 PM EST via Zoom. If you are a man of color at Loyola, consider attending a MAN2MAN meeting! Enjoy the opportunity to meet, mingle, and network with your fellow men of color, and with male faculty/administrators of color.
Fall 2020 Sessions:
- September 30th: Meet, mingle and learn more about MAN2MAN!
- October 14th: Barbershop Talk: What do you have on your mind?
- October 28th: Leadership Development
- November 11th: Election Debrief
- November 25th:Thanksgiving Break (no MAN2MAN meeting)
- December 2nd: Goal setting and planning
- December 9th:Gaming and music
If you have any questions or concerns about MAN2MAN, please contact Dennis Velez, Associate Director for ALANA Services, at email@example.com