Sister to Sister is a holistic retention program for women of color at Loyola University Maryland. It provides women with the knowledge and tools for personal success and motivation towards serving the whole community through leadership and excellence. The bi-weekly meetings (sister circles) provide a supportive network where women can engage in thoughtful discussion and self expression related to the challenges, celebrations, and complexities related to their experience at Loyola.
Join us via Zoom every other Monday, 4:30-6:00pm for networking and great conversation! If you are interested in attending a meeting or have any questions or concerns about Sister to Sister, please contact Raven Williams, Director for ALANA Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2020 Sessions:
- September 14th: Networking with a Purpose
- September 28th: Dealing with Racial Injustice & Trauma (and Protecting Your Mental & Emotional Health)
- October 12th: Building Community Through Meaningful Relationships
- October 26th: The Importance of Self-Care & Mindfulness
- November 9th: Women Taking the Lead
- November 30th: 2020 Reflections & Goals Ahead