The purpose of the retreat is to provide an opportunity to women of color at Loyola to connect and bond in a meaningful, sisterhood experience. We also pay homage to the elders who have come before us and light the path toward our future. Collectively we recognize and accept our differences, as well as share the commonalities of our struggles to provide encouragement and support to each other. We celebrate our individual identities through interactive, intentional, and thought provoking engagement.
Space is limited so early registration is encouraged. Participants will receive a follow up email as confirmation of their registration to attend the retreat.
Registration for the retreat is now until Friday, March 31, 2017. Click here to register.
For additional information, email email@example.com or call (410) 617-2310.
2017 Planning Committee
- Raven Williams, ALANA Services
- Clarissa Gonzalez, Student
- Dr. Kirsten Gonzalez, Counseling Center
- Dr. Sheila Graham, Counseling Center
- Joy Holland, Student
- Dr. Adanna Johnson-Evans, Psychology/African & African American Studies Department
- Chin-Mei (Malia) Maniyatt, Center for Community Service and Justice
- Mary Whitehead, Student Life