In the context of the pandemic of COVID-19, the pandemic of racism in our country, and our own physical distance, it is more important than ever that we draw upon our belief systems, spirituality and faith traditions to name what we are seeing and feeling, and to reimagine the world not as it is, but as it could be. Campus Ministry will be guided by the following objectives during this period of online learning.
- Providing the community with faith-based tools for reflection, discernment and action
- Fostering connectedness for students with Loyola, one another, themselves and their faith
Connect with your Loyola community!
Connect with Us!
- Campus Ministry staff is available remotely for support and spiritual conversations during weekdays 9am - 5pm. To reach out to specific staff members, you can find their contact information under About Us.
- Follow us @loyolacampusmin on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Sign up for updates and information in our Newsletters.
Reflection, Discernment & Action
Campus Ministry will be developing opportunities throughout the semester to provide you with tools for reflection, discernment and action.
Prayer & Worship
To submit Mass intentions for your loved ones, please send their names to email@example.com.
Loyola University Maryland Prayer Wall
Campus Ministry invites all members of the Loyola community to offer prayer intentions for loved ones, joys, hopes, griefs and anxieties on our Loyola University Prayer Wall. We also encourage members of the community to visit and add the intentions of others to your own daily prayer.
To submit an intention, visit our Loyola University Prayer Wall and click on the pink plus symbol in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. Please consider the privacy needs of individuals when submitting your prayers.
Prayer & Reflection from Spring 2020